CHORE-TIME® Early Weaning Mat
Feed Saver Lip
Molded handles in 44- x 70-inch (1118- x 1778-mm) mat model
|view all photos|
Early Weaning Mats for Pigs
Start your early-wean pigs on solid footing with CHORE-TIME® Early Weaning Mats. They provide a warm, economical and environmentally sound place for early weaned pigs to eat and sleep on concrete slat floors. The rubber mats are available in two sizes (see chart below). Both mats are 1/4-inch (6-mm) thick and feature a Feed Saver Lip molded around the entire mat.
Product Features and Advantages
- Reduced management labor – Easy to clean, CHORE-TIME Early Weaning Mats provide slip-resistant footing for young pigs and help to keep them dry.
- Durable and reliable – CHORE-TIME Early Weaning Mats are durable, yet pliable, and can stand up to the abuse pigs naturally give.
- Saves feed – A 3/8-inch (10-mm) tall Feed Saver Lip is molded around the entire mat to keep feed on the mat and out of the manure pit, helping to reduce feed costs.
- Safeguard pigs – Unlike mats made from porous materials that can harbor bacteria, CHORE-TIME rubber mats are solid and contain sulfur that acts as a bactericide to inhibit bacterial growth.
- Easy to handle – The popular 44- x 70-inch (1118- x 1778-mm) mat also features a total of five solid, durable handles molded directly into the mat to offer convenience and easy maneuverability. These handles also allow the user to hang mats when they are not in use.